About this policy
How personal information is collected
- Kerrigan Creative Websites – any websites operated and managed by Kerrigan Creative, including Kerrigan Creative owned websites.
- Social Networking Sites – any websites that we run on third party social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and MailChimp etc. This also includes any personal information that we may collect when you interact with third party social networking features such as a ‘Facebook Like’, ‘Facebook Comment’, ‘Twitter Retweet’ etc.
- Hardcopy forms – this includes any hardcopy registration forms or competition entry forms that we may collect from individuals via post, conferences, or other events.
- Consumer calls – any personal information that we may collect from consumers through calls, for
exampleif you call us with a question or comment or to sign up for marketing communications over the phone.
- Data from third parties – Kerrigan Creative does not generally collect personal information directly from any individuals. We may obtain personal information about you from other sources such as third party data aggregators engaged to provide us with additional information about our existing consumers or from third parties with whom we may occasionally partner with to run promotions.
We may also receive information about individuals when we acquire other companies, or when we consider business customer credit applications.
The information we collect from you
Identification and contact data (name, date of birth, gender, general, occupation or other demographic information, address, title, contact details, including email address); personal interests or preferences (including purchase history, marketing preferences and publically available social media profile information); IT information (IP addresses, usage data, cookies data, online navigation data, location data, browser data); financial information (credit card details, account details, payment information).
How will we use the information about you?
By using this website, please be aware that you are sending information (including personal data) to Kerrigan Creative and its partners. You are agreeing for us to use your personal data to process your order, manage your requests and personalise the use of the website, to contact you directly and for advertising and marketing purposes.
You will also be subscribed to Kerrigan Creative’s mail out lists to get special offers, news and information and a monthly newsletter.
Should you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list and stop receiving emails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Kerrigan Creative takes your privacy extremely seriously, and we never sell list, payment details or email addresses.
Security Incident Response
Upon becoming aware of a Security Incident, Kerrigan Creative shall notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information relating to the Security Incident as it becomes known or as is reasonably requested by Customer.
If a law enforcement agency sends Kerrigan Creative a demand for Customer Data (for example, through a subpoena or court order), we will attempt to redirect the law enforcement agency to request that data directly from the Customer. As part of this effort, we may provide your basic contact information to the law enforcement agency. If compelled to disclose Customer Data to a law enforcement agency, we will give the Customer reasonable notice of the demand to allow the Customer to seek a protective order or another appropriate remedy, unless Kerrigan Creative is legally prohibited from doing so.